Old October 18th, 2017, 03:44 AM
It's a double rainbow

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: DRAGONCLAN powerplay

Quote:
Originally Posted by littledragon0625 View Post
ok starting the rp now
the only thing i dont have in my boi is enemys :greenvine

dragonstar wakes in the midnight tree the day after the trip to the mooncaver.
she knows a great spot for camp as she flies west she sea a flash of black she follow it and finds a black and white cat with wings 'who are you?' dragonstar asks.
Magpiepaw was trotting in the fields of this new remote place she had just discovered. "Finally !" She thought. "Someplace I wont be judged, mocked or pushed around because of my wings !"
Her relief was short-lived, however, as she heard a sound coming from above, and a soft thud as someting landed on the ground.
"Who are you ?" A voice asked.
She froze, and tried to hide her wings as well as she could, before turning around, her whole body practically trembling with apprehension.
Her trembling came to a stop when she saw the black she-cat, her amber eyes looking at her questioningly, waiting for a response. And ... were those wings ?!
After a while, Magpiepaw found her own voice again.
"Hum ... Hi ? My name's Magpiepaw ... so, who are you ? And ... am I dreaming or do you have wings too ? ..." She asked, trying not to stare too long at the strange new cat's wings, remembering how unnerved the other wingless cats' staring used to make her feel.