View Single Post
Old October 18th, 2017, 05:33 PM
Dragon of fire

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: DRAGONCLAN powerplay

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeaFlower View Post
"A clan leader ?!" Was Magpiepaw's initial thought. She looked the other she-cat up and down. Well, it looked like she could be a leader ...
At the mention of a deadly cat, Magpiepaw got even more nervous. What had she gotten herself in ? Her clanmates may have been jerks, but at least she had protection ! She wasn't fully trained, she could maybe take one cat down, if she was really, really lucky and they were really weak.
"... would you like to come to my camp, it's not far ?" Is the next thing her confused brain registered. She quickly decided on her answer, given the situation she was currently in, but jumped in surprise when the leaves of a bush nearby rustled. Was this the deadly cat ?! Had it come for her ? She knew leaving her Clan had been a very bad idea ! Tense, she watched as Dragonstar leapt on whatever had been hiding in there, which turned out to be ... a mouse. A defenseless, harmless, mouse.
"Sorry, haven't eaten all day." The Clan Leader said, and Magpiepaw found herself laughing with her, her fur coming back down, as well as her stress levels.
"I understand, I'm a little hungry myself ... and about that ... you said your camp wasn't far right ? Because I'd love to go see it ... maybe even, live in it. If you'd want ? ..." She couldn't think of a reason why such a skilled cat would want her to be part of her Clan, but nevertheless she still tried her luck. She didn't want to spend her days on her lonesome, the life of a loner just wasn't for her. She hated solitude in the long run.
'well again im trying i have no clanmates yet you may join if you'd like i can teach you how to hunt in the great blue sky taking birds right out of the sky ' dragonstar said looking at magpiepaw.'wood you like to share the mouse the prey around here acts like they never seen hunter before and a can tell you about the cat i was talking about" dragonstar says calmly settleing down in the roots of a tree.