View Single Post
Old October 19th, 2017, 07:33 AM
It's a double rainbow

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: DRAGONCLAN powerplay

Quote:
Originally Posted by littledragon0625 View Post

'well again im trying i have no clanmates yet you may join if you'd like i can teach you how to hunt in the great blue sky taking birds right out of the sky ' dragonstar said looking at magpiepaw.'wood you like to share the mouse the prey around here acts like they never seen hunter before and a can tell you about the cat i was talking about" dragonstar says calmly settleing down in the roots of a tree.
The prospect of furthering her training she had paused after leaving her clan, and to finally put her wings to good use, seemed appealing to the young she-cat. But she was a little scared she would disappoint the Clan leader with her poor flying skills, having barely learned how to use them.
Her eyes gleamed and her stomach gave an embarassing rumbling sound for the whole forest to hear when the other molly offered to share her mouse, but she quickly got back on her paws, and slowly approached the tree where Dragonstar had settled down.
"Yes." She started. "I would appreciate a bite or two out of that mouse, as well as some information on that cat."