View Single Post
Old October 10th, 2016, 10:01 PM
Majesty

My Mood: Queenly
Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ash View Post
Mistkit snorted then leaned in to rowankit. "You'll never be like us so stop trying." She new she was being harsh but he had to get over trying to be normal plus she was still angry that she had to play with him. She took a step back and then leaped on him bowling him over. With a smirk she said. "Told you." She walked over to pinekit and Rowankit walked back to the nursery. Mother would never believe I was mean to him I'm just tooooo sweet.
Stormkit hissed. The four moon old kit went over to Mistkit and Pinekit, and looked at them hard. "Why are you two so hard on Rowankit? If you were born the smallest in your litter, would you like other kits to treat you the way you treat Rowankit? What if someday he became leader? You don't want a leader who holds a grudge on you from kithood."
She flicked her tail, gave them one last, long, hard look, and went over to Rowankit. "You can play with me if you want Rowankit. Don't worry. Sometimes even the smallest, or the ones made fun of the most become the greatest. Look at Firestar! He was a kittypet, but became a legendary clan leader!"

"We cannot change our destiny. We just have to have the courage to know what it is, and accept it." -Cinderpelt
[/COLOR]