View Single Post
Old January 17th, 2018, 06:49 AM
boo

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinyalienkid View Post
he rolled his eyes. "i live here." osirus stood and stalked around quinoa, a smirk curled upon his lips. "why hide it? i may be able to help you." tail swaying, his dark fur glinted in a soft light seeping into the shack. anything for hades. a low, forced purr clawed itself from his throat. "don't judge a cat by their claws," osirus said quietly, leaning over to speak in quinoa's ear. one paw reached up and dragged itself across her fur, a hum soaring through the building. "but don't trust them either."

[ @Pouncepaw ]
Quinoa felt comforted and disgusted at the same time. She pulled away, ears flattened. “Don’t touch me!” She growled, turning her head away. For some reason, she wished she hadn’t shoved Osirus off. He seemed like the only cat here who might help, even if it was a bit uncomfortable with Quinoa. She held her ground nevertheless, and refused to look at the tom.

She couldn’t decide which was worse. Hades finding her and killing her, which might be a mercy, or being trapped here with this tom who might heal her or kill her, but seemed to be hitting on her. Quinoa was hoping that maybe he would just get bored if she refused enough and slit her throat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pouncepaw View Post

Quinoa felt comforted and disgusted at the same time. She pulled away, ears flattened. “Don’t touch me!” She growled, turning her head away. For some reason, she wished she hadn’t shoved Osirus off. He seemed like the only cat here who might help, even if it was a bit uncomfortable with Quinoa. She held her ground nevertheless, and refused to look at the tom.

She couldn’t decide which was worse. Hades finding her and killing her, which might be a mercy, or being trapped here with this tom who might heal her or kill her, but seemed to be hitting on her. Quinoa was hoping that maybe he would just get bored if she refused enough and slit her throat.
Even as she pulled away, where his paw had been felt numb. It wasn’t an ‘Ack! I can’t move!’ Sort of numb, but a calming coolness. She fought back the urge to purr.

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!

Last edited by SuspiciousMindz; January 17th, 2018 at 07:32 AM. Reason: Double post merge