Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Default Re: WindClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alastor View Post
@Moonraven
(XD ok but still just letting u know)

"Leave them be? I'm sure they did not mean to enter our territory" he said

"They'd entered our territory repeatedly," Twilightstar told the warrior. "I've left them alone after the first two times they trespassed, attacked one of our clanmates, and harmed our herbs. Leaving RiverClan be again will only hurt WindClan more."

Quote:
Originally Posted by MangofDoom View Post

✱ ═ Poppysong ═ ✱

windclan warriornb/demigirl they/them23 moons
tags; @Moonraven [Twilightstar]

Poppysong swallows. Ok. Here we go. ”I injured my leg, and I… did something dumb, and when I asked Lightningstorm, they said it wouldn’t ever really heal. I…”

No going back now. Poppysong tries to raise their chest and ignore how loud their heartbeat is. ”I don’t think I will be able to participate in the battle against RiverClan. Not without slowing others down or ending up needing someone to cover my tail.”

Poppysong’s head feels light. Their pulse is stronger now, especially in their front left leg, pounding against the bandages. What will Twilightstar think? That they’re a coward? They don’t want to be seen as a coward. ”I believe it would be best for me to stay behind and guard the camp.”

That’s a lie. It’s not best. Because what would they even do if the camp was attacked? Get immediately killed and fail the whole clan? Poppysong’s tail bristles at the thought of failure. Even death feels like less of a threat.

(also is this before or after Fallownose died?)
(wait thats a dumb question nvm lol)

Her green gaze turned to the she-cat's injured leg thoughtfully. She flattened her ears briefly, confused. What did she do to injure her leg to the extent that it wouldn't heal properly? She hadn't recalled receiving any reports involving Poppysong in any major incidents. Even though Twilightstar would like to know what this dumb thing was, she left it alone. She'd like to think her clanmates trusted her to tell her if something was wrong and know she wouldn't judge them. Yet since it didn't concern the whole clan or its safety, she wouldn't push Poppysong to explain herself.

"If you don't want to fight against RiverClan that's fine. I wasn't expecting the whole clan to come and fight anyway, and I wasn't going to force anyone who'd rather stay home." She meowed, recalling the troubled expression on Poppysong's face when the war announcement was made.

"Guarding the camp is just as admirable as fighting against RiverClan. But more importantly, what did Lightningstorm say about your leg? Will you be able to continue your warrior duties?" Twilightstar's single eye gleamed with concern as she asked. If Poppysong was worried about keeping up in battle, how would she fare with hunting, patrolling, or training?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolomedes View Post

Rabbitpaw
He/him | WC Apprentice Tunneler | Moons: 6 | Purrks: none | Part Manx cat

Rabbitpaw looked up at his leader as she sat down in front of him just a little bit away, he smiled, though he was worried. She didn't seem to be doing the best, but to be fair, who was completely okay right now. He gently picked up the purple flower that he had collected on his hunt today and placed it at her paws before explaining, his voice was happy, but calmer than the usual almost yell he had. It was still a bit strained but he hoped that the leader didn't ask. Rabbitpaw didn't want to admit to the curse that he believes he carries. Focusing on the flower now! "So Russetnose took me out for a hunt today and I did alright, I only got one catch, but one catch is better than no catches and I haven't gotten much hunting practice yet. So umm, anyways, when we were leaving I decided that I should get gifts for some cats because everyone likes gifts." Rabbitpaw explained, a bit ramble-y but he doesn't think Twilightstar would mind all that much.

He pointed to the purple flower that was laying at the leader's paws, "That one reminded me of you! So I grabbed it and then," he pointed first to the white flower with a yellow center that he had left by his own paws, "This one is for Miss Lightningstorm, because it has a spot like she does! And then, this one is for Crowtooth! I don't know why, it just has the same feeling as him! I planned to give the vole I caught to my mama! I wish I could've brought more gifts but my paws were full." The apprentice continued to chatter away, pointing to a small yellow flower as he spoke about the one he planned to give to Crowtooth. He really hoped that they all liked their gifts. Russetnose seemed to like his flower quite a bit. The apprentice stopped his endless talking and looked up to his leader to see if she liked the gift that he gave her.
[ +1 Aster given to Twilightstar ]
[ @Moonraven - Twilightstar ]

Rabbitpaw gif made by ramen!

Twilightstar grinned brightly, eye shining with pride. She was glad to hear that the apprentice's training was coming along smoothly despite all the trouble RiverClan caused. She worried that he might have been troubled with everything before and after his ceremony. Twilightstar knew she should not have worried with Crowtooth as his mentor. Rabbitpaw also seemed like he had a good head on his shoulders and a naturally sunny depiction. Between him and Crowtooth, he doubted the pair would let WindClan get too lost in their grief.

The WindClan leader lowered her head and sniffed at the flower presented to her. It's been a while since she was given a gift, well, no that would be a lie. It's been a while since she's been given a non-editable gift. Rabbitpaw continued explaining how he got flowers for the others, and the vole for his mother.

"How thoughtful of you," Twilightstar purred, leaning over to give the apprentice's forehead a thankful lick. "Thank you for the flower, I love it. I'm sure everyone will be happy and appreciate that you took some time out of your day to think of them. It means a lot." She trilled, feeling the raincloud hanging over her head lessen just a little. "WindClan is lucky to have such a considerate apprentice, I'm sure you'll grow into a kind and strong warrior just like your mentor."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
Snowkit got all the twigs and dirt out of her leader's nest. Now came the fun part! Controlling herself, acting like she was going through the nest one last time, Snowkit slipped her rock into the leader's nest. "Done!" She told Twilightstar happily. Oh, yes! She was done in more than one way!
@Moonraven

Finally finding the twigs that had been causing her so much trouble, the leader pulled it out of the moss, and anything else that didn't belong. She'd have to see about fetching more moss later, she hadn't noticed how rough her nest was until now.

"Oh," She meowed, turning her head to look at Snowkit as the young one finished cleaning. "Good work, Snowkit." Twilightstar meowed, although couldn't help but eye the suspicious lump within the nest that hadn't been there before. She tilted her head and peered at Snowkit with an amused smile. "You sure cleaned everything?"

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training