View Single Post
Old January 21st, 2018, 08:14 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duststorm View Post

@2018 Okapi

Acornfall moved swiftly from the elder's den, his fur ruffled up against the cool breezy afternoon. His eyes were watching every movement in the clearing, making sure to avoid the larger groups of cats just in case he lost his footing. His goal was the fresh kill pile and he was quickly gaining on the warm pieces of prey just laying there. Being an elder had its perks, one being that he was able to eat when he pleases, but no meal was complete without some company...

Acorn approached the pile, snagging a fresh squirrel with a delicate paw. His mouth was watering at the meaty scent that flooded his senses, but he needed to find someone first. He could always visit his friend Daydream, but they may be busy with their duties... Glancing around once more, Acorn spotted Dawnpaw a bit aways, a warm smile on his face as he wobbled over to the apprentice. "Good afternoon Dawnpaw! Care to share a meal?"
Dawnpaw had a down face as she glumly trotted over to Acornfall,"Sure." She muttered, showing a state a depression. She hardly could be upbeat.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here