Thread: Fangs (Private)
View Single Post
Old June 7th, 2018, 11:52 PM
joe mama

My Mood: Lonely

Default Re: Fangs (Private)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda View Post
The night before had been a complete blur really. She recalled being at home, all comfy by the fire when she heard a shriek outside. She went to investigate without telling anyone where'd she went, a decision she had come to regret now, and everything after that was just blank. When she awoke from whatever happened, she was in an alley with an oversized jacket draped over her, and that was her current scenario as she knew it.
She looked out onto the morning sky, it seemed much brighter than usual. It was very beautiful and comforting to look at the sun as it rose into the sky days past, but now something about it just felt painful. The girl began to remove the hood of her jacket, but quickly stopped once she felt a burning sensation on her chin and fingers. "Ouch! Why did that hurt?" It didn't hurt anymore, the sensation only lasted for a moment, but it was painful enough to know it wasn't just a figment of her imagination. She slowly reached her hand out of the oversized sleeve, and was met with an extreme burning sensation. If I'm not wrong... When the sun touched my skin it hurt... What's going on?! Her thoughts wandered a bit more as she tried again to remember the night before, but she could recall no more than she already knew. Something wasn't right, Elizabeth could feel it. Making sure to keep the large jacket carefully draped over any skin her dress didn't cover, Elizabeth ran out of the alley and began to look around in confusion. The streets were their normal hustle and bustle, jam-packed with people. She began to squeeze her way through the crowd to head back to her house, but a smell drifted across her nose. Is that blood?! My god! How much blood must that be for me to smell it so strongly? Something was odd though. Elizabeth was normally repulsed by blood, but now there was something inside her that craved it and she could feel it. She decided to ignore the craving, for now, unsure of what to think of it. She decided to take a detour in the direction of the blood. She was sure she was about to be met with a bloody massacre, but all she saw was a young boy that was crying of his scraped knee. Surely I couldn't smell his blood from where I was! It must be something else! How come nobody else is mentioning this smell?! She continued on, but could find no further source of the blood. Making her way back to the boy now sure it was him, she was completely sure she'd gone mad to be able to smell his blood that strongly. Once she reached him, she found her eyes strangely drawn to the blood dripping off the scrape on his knee.

_ @Ebonyrose _
Liliana was walking around the streets, when she noticed a strange girl pushing through the crowd of people. She was wearing a large jacket, and seemed confused. When the girl started coming in the direction Liliana was in, she ducked into an alleyway and behind a wall. When the girl went past the alley, Liliana followed her, very quietly. They came across a boy who scraped his knee, and she had to plug her nose in order to not go after the boy. She then hid behind something, so that way they wouldn't see her. She's a vampire for sure. Liliana thought. She recognized this from when she was turned.

If you like Karl Jacobs, Quackity, Jack Manifold, or ; we're friends

Yes, I listen to Sweater Weather

Sometimes it may slip my mind to log on and respond, if i dont respond to something in 24hrs just dm me on discord! :]