View Single Post
Old February 18th, 2017, 04:30 PM
Friendly Coyote

My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
The she cat lowered her head in a sort of half shrug, as though to say 'what can I do about it?' "Don't worry about it. There's no problem with those memories- it was my life. I remember them all the time, so don't feel bad." She mewed, the tip of her tail twitching back and forth with slight frustration as she did so. Bushhunter looked down at her own pelt, glancing back at herself. It certainly didn't look anything like it had. She was no longer jealous of Almondpelt's own beautiful pelt. She hadn't known that she could be...pretty. Beautiful. The slightest bit of pride came into her hues at Almondpelt's words and she smiled at the she cat, a real, friendly smile. "Thank you, Almondpelt. I-I didn't know this was...possible." She mewed, looking down at her paws. She wasn't sure how she could hunt now, with her pelt looking so beautiful.

She would be scared that she would mess it up, but...Almondpelt would help her again, right? She was nervous to even move with her pelt so perfectly groomed, for fear that she might knock one of the glossy hairs out of place now. Great. What am I thinking? She thought, the tip of her tail twitching angrily as she thought. She was a little frustrated with herself, and Almondpelt...she didn't need to be pretty, she needed to be a valuable member to her Clan. "How do you keep your pelt looking so nice all the time while you're hunting and everything?" She asked. After all, since they had already gone to the effort of making her look presentable, there was no harm in wanting to stay that way. Right? But if it was going to involve her not being as good of a hunter or as able to provide for her Clan, she wouldn't care about keeping it nice looking.
Almondpelt tilted her head a bit. She didn't really know the answer to that. "Well, my fur is short, so it kind of just stays put until I go to sleep... You may want to push down any stray strands after every kill, but other than that I think you should be fine," she said with a smile. "I'm sorry if I've ever seemed... Irritating," she said honestly. "So, Bushhunter," she started. "Now that you have been transformed into one of the most beautiful she-cats I've ever seen, what will you do now?" Her voice was joking, as she knew pretty well what her new friend would likely do. 'It's in her name for Starclan's sake!' she thought with a giggle.