View Single Post
Old October 8th, 2016, 09:09 AM
Plant of Poison

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: WindClan Territory

[ QUOTE=Beau;1676]{Ivy}
Crestpaw continued along her path, happily oblivious to the tan tom following her. The young molly hummed a little bit as she walsked, waiting until she got far enough away from the location of the mouse before she got serious about hunting. Becoming quiet, the she-cat stalked forward silently. Her ears flicked as she heard a small rustling. Turning towards the sound, she slowly moved closer, finally pinpointing the location of a tawny brown rabbit. Leaping, she pinned it between her claws and killed it. Suddenly, a snapping noise caught her attention, and she stood up. Whipping her head in the direction of the noise, Crestpaw called, "Soaringcrane?" Blue eyes searched the rye and flitted from one spot to another rapildy.[/QUOTE]

Soaringcrane couldnt hide any longer. He growled softly, bunching his muscles in his hind legs, springing up and landing right next to Crestpaw, on accident. He grunted. "Im here." He muttered, trying to not look too embaressed from his failed attempt to pounce on her. Getting up, he lashed out a sheathed paw at her chest aiming for her fluffy chest fur. He really needed to practice his pounces more.

"So go on, dare me to lose, dare me to move
Dare me to run
And you can dare me to prove something to you
Is that what you want?"-Dare, Daya