View Single Post
Old November 18th, 2016, 03:10 PM
shsl warrior cat

My Mood: Thinking

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Fur puffing out in surprise, Kestrelpaw whipped around, head cocked. "Wait, what?" He echoed, before noticing the fallen kit on the den floor. "O-Oh! How did this happen?" He inquired, tail fluffed out and lashing as he immediately rushed forward to the kits side, crouching down. Gently nudging the kitten, Kestrelpaw pressed his ear up against Frogkit's damp chest, moments going by before he finally heard a weak beating of a heart. Whipping around to head back to the store, he gritted his teeth together, nosing through the cracks of the walls. 'What do I do?! Sniffing through the storage, his mind was blank until he remembered. Yarrow! Kestrelpaw quickly found the desired leaves, and ripped off a small amount, before heading back towards the kitten, nosing him gently. "I'll need to get out any excess water." He hissed, trying to sound calm, but his voice came out hoarse and scared. Pushing the kitten onto his back, he placed his paws on Frogkit's small chest, before beginning to pump it. This is what you do... right? Oh StarClan, please don't tell me im hurting this kit even more.. Kestrelpaw shook his head, pushing down on the kits chest repeatedly and waiting for any kind of response.