View Single Post
Old November 18th, 2016, 04:56 PM

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaskedBandits View Post
Mulberrykit watched the medicine cat run back and forth, grabbing what looked like dead leaves and putting them next Frogkit. What's he doing?Is that gonna save Frogkit? But she said nothing. Everything Kestrelpaw did seemed weird to the kit, and she leaned over towards Pinestorm and Redmoon. "What's that?" She pointed with her reddish brown tail to the yarrow leaves. "And why's he pushing on his chest? Isnt that going to kill him?!"
Pinestorm inspected the leaves that Kestrelpaw had taken. "I don't know, but Kestrelpaw does. He knows what he's doing, don't worry. Frogkit is in good paws." He hesitated before wrapping his tail around the kit and nudging her closer to him, trying to comfort her. He felt awkward around the kit, and didn't know what exactly to do. Yet, it was oddly nice to be able to bond with her. Normally he would avoid the kits of the nursery, but this situation didn't allow for that. And now that I promised her badger rides, I guess I'd better get used to her company. He continued to watch Kestrelpaw work, praying to Starclan that the kit would survive.