View Single Post
Old October 8th, 2016, 04:47 PM
Word Nerd~

My Mood: Sick

Default Re: WindClan Territory

For Lone =^^=

Copied from the old site~

Moonpaw relaxed slightly as he began to move back up to the hill, and she followed him. She tucked her paws under her body and settled down beside him, a bit closer than she had originally expected to be when she followed him back there, but none the less, it still felt slightly awkward to be so close to this tom, even though she had known him since she was three moons old and they had met outside of the nursery. After a moment, she looked up at him, still a bit worried about him.
Perhaps she was being silly though, maybe it was her that was acting weird and she just saw him as doing it too because they had been together since... Pretty much as far back as she could remember.
She studied him silently, He was taller than she was, which was currently being exaggerated as he was sitting and she was laying. She looked at his eyes for a moment, before returning her gaze out to the grass and the wind. The thoughts from when she had first come here earlier tht day returned and she verbalized them quietly to Couragepaw.
"We'll be protecting this place one day, the two of us. We'll be in the next generation of warriors." She mewed. She had had this thought continue to return to her every time she saw the beauty and vastness of the territory that was now before them. Just because she felt like it, and felt like it would emphasize what she was saying, Moonpaw nudged him gently in the shoulder with her nose.

Hi! I’m Brook, but call me whatever you wish =^^=. I’m unfortunately not very active, and though I may come back every once in a while to say Hi, I’m not sure if I’ll get back to Roleplaying or not. Miss you guys.