View Single Post
Old November 19th, 2016, 01:02 PM
a lonely nobody

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maplefur View Post
Pinestorm inspected the leaves that Kestrelpaw had taken. "I don't know, but Kestrelpaw does. He knows what he's doing, don't worry. Frogkit is in good paws." He hesitated before wrapping his tail around the kit and nudging her closer to him, trying to comfort her. He felt awkward around the kit, and didn't know what exactly to do. Yet, it was oddly nice to be able to bond with her. Normally he would avoid the kits of the nursery, but this situation didn't allow for that. And now that I promised her badger rides, I guess I'd better get used to her company. He continued to watch Kestrelpaw work, praying to Starclan that the kit would survive.
Mulberrykit found herself comforted by Pinestorm. His warm tail reminded her of her mother. Its just like Mossflight... She closed her eyes, leaning into the warrior. She'd only just met him, but he'd been so nice to her... As time went by, Mulberrykit became more and more worried, as Frogkit still hadn't woken up yet. I know Kestrelpaw knows what he's doing... But us it enough? At the ack if her mind, there was a nagging sense of guilt, claiming she was responsible for her friend's condition. You should've done more. You should've known what to do instead of doing nothing! You're useless, and will never be a good warrior!

Profile picture by the wonderous Ever!