View Single Post
Old November 19th, 2016, 01:13 PM

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaskedBandits View Post
Mulberrykit found herself comforted by Pinestorm. His warm tail reminded her of her mother. Its just like Mossflight... She closed her eyes, leaning into the warrior. She'd only just met him, but he'd been so nice to her... As time went by, Mulberrykit became more and more worried, as Frogkit still hadn't woken up yet. I know Kestrelpaw knows what he's doing... But us it enough? At the ack if her mind, there was a nagging sense of guilt, claiming she was responsible for her friend's condition. You should've done more. You should've known what to do instead of doing nothing! You're useless, and will never be a good warrior!
Pinestorm felt the kit lean into him, and all was silent in the den besides Kestrelpaw shuffling around and Frogkit's weak breathing. He felt despair rolling off Mulberrykit, and despair. He looked down at her. "Hey, don't feel bad. None of this is your fault," he told her, guessing what was troubling her.