View Single Post
Old February 9th, 2018, 02:04 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default High school of broken madness

A man by the age of 56 was sitting before you, he was handsome as he was deadly. With cold red eyes and short classy black hair. He sees you and smiles “ welcome new students to the high school of Broken madness. Where you can learn how to use your power with some of our best teachers aka my own kids .. who unfortunately are in war with each other well.. Naruto and Sasuke are. The reward must really worth it... well at least y’all will be having fun I guess. If you have any other questions than ask Diablo dreamer she’s our class president.. just look out I believe she’s part of the terms Sasuke and Naruto are speaking now for the festival of course. We have a festival one a year and each class comes up with something for it. For example Sasukes class is doing a haunted house which is honestly expected from him. Anyway enjoy school life here in this high school. Become strong, connect with your powers and whatever you kids do these days just have fun you crazy freaks now than... get out “ his eyes glowed as shadows push you out and slam the door behind you.
Welcome to Broken madness high! .. I guess? ;^;

Fourms
Name
Looks
Personality
Abilities or powers ( don’t copy others! Come up with some awesome stuff no op okay?)
Weaknesses
Sexuality
Any crushes or maybe lover you have ;3
Role ( if you’re a student or a teacher. Or anything school like a nurse or something)
Other
Questions

Peeps in this so far and relationships

Sasuke Wolfheart ( teaches English) married to Tord wolfheart ( @.:Blue Wishes:. )

Naruto foxheart ( teaches anything art related) married to Sage borrows ( if that’s how it’s spelled @Incandescence ) and Grace ( @Celestial )

Winter dragonheart ( teaches gym ) on and off relationship with skye ( @Teggy )

Hades dark ( student usually in sports ) has a huge crush on Cayden is trying to break up with a cheerleader named destiny ( .:Blue Wishes:. They have Cayden )

Sano Flyer ( art student) who has a crush on Onyx but is too shy to say for now ( @hiraeth )

Diablo dreamer ( student president) has a bit of a unknowing crush on Nancy ( celestial ) but doesn’t want to give in to it.

Lucifer dreamer ( music and English student) has a crush on Marie ( incandescence ) but is too stubborn to say

More coming soon

Last edited by Galaxy Of Wisdom; February 9th, 2018 at 05:55 PM.