The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: High school of broken madness

Here’s the starter!
@.:Blue Wishes:.
@Celestial
@Incandescence
@hiraeth

It was quiet for a while within the school today why? Well it was almost the day of the festival and everyone was really working hard especially when news of a huge reward for the classes came around. Almost immediately Sasuke and Naruto jumped to it. Now they were speaking terms in the break room with Lucifer and hades inside with them as helpers I guess.
Sano and diablo were outside almost like guards one might say how they looked bored and Sano was sitting down drawing on the floor with his glass wing while diablo was just sleeping away.
Soon Sasukes dark and husky voice was heard speaking coldly “ Naruto do you not hear what you are saying? You dare think I’ll put myself and my class though that you have some nerve.” He growls as Naruto sighs softly “ Sasuke we are willing to create and give you props for your haunted house if you do this. We need a teacher and you know how much the kids hate me doing stuff so look not only will my class help y’all in your haunted house-“ he begins to pull out a envelope and places it on the table. “ 5% of my profits of selling shirtless-“ Sasuke eyes widened “ wait that was-“ Naruto cuts him off “ pictures of you will be given to you. Deal?” Sasuke sighs softly “ no I don’t see it being any better for us. Offer something more valuable not whatever you-“ Naruto cuts him off again “ if you and Sano do this I’ll have diablo in it as well. “ hades suddenly begins to hold in a bit of laughter along with Lucifer who was looking away. Sasuke rubs his head a bit “ ... who else will you add to that?” Naruto thinks a bit “ ... A week without me flirting with my loves?” Sasuke looks at him for a bit than sighs “ Make it a month, 50% of profits, your best props and a extra large chocolate pie not made by you. Than you have a deal.” Naruto smiles happily and holds out his hand “ deal!” Sasuke nods as he shakes it “ now than... what dress am I wearing?” He asks almost nervously as Lucifer smiles “ you’ll find out when it’s done. It’s a pleasure doing business with you mr wolf” he says with a bow as Naruto stands up and smiles “ by the way you’ll be wearing makeup as well “ Sasuke felt a bit of regret for accepting the deal now but hi he wasn’t alone. Sasuke sighs loudly when they left “ ... hades do me a huge favor... I know this would wound the man and his pride but... tie him up.” Hades nods “ yes sir!” Hades begins to suddenly open the door causing Sano and diablo to jump a bit. Hades immediately looks at Sano “ the deal has been made and you’re wearing a-“ almost immediately Sanos wings pops out and he suddenly books it before hades could even finish his sentence. Hades sighs “ .... diablo-“ almost immediately as well diablo begins to run too Leaving hades alone and Sasuke just trying to hold in laughter “ they know don’t they~” hades blushes a bit and growls “ shut up Sasuke! “