View Single Post
Old February 9th, 2018, 07:39 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: High school of broken madness

@Broken Madness
(not sure how to start, but onyx is mainly focused on sano, so diablo can run off if she wants)

a pale boy had been sat within a tree, writing in his journal. as he wrote, small, mystical creations floated from the paper, being set free into the world. the pencil lead though being a regular wooden pencil, was written on the paper in a shade of deep blue. when the creations were released, the lead faded to a classic shade of grey. the male, by the name of onyx ramirez, suddenly heard the sound of quickly-stepping feet coming in his direction. confused, onyx dropped from the tree to see sano and diablo running towards him. he yelped, pressing back against the tree in fear of being trampled by the two. quickly, he pulled out his journal and wrote a simple word:

molasses.

once he wrote it, the tree behind him speedily melted into a large, sticky pool of molasses, hopefully slowing the two (mainly sano) down. "what in the world is happening?" onyx questioned, closing his journal and crossing his arms. being sasuke's assistant, he would have to listen to what the teacher said. so if he was ordered to bring these two back, he would be obligated to do so. no matyer how ridiculous it was. i just got this job, i can't lose it just because of a stupid crush. he sighed and ran a hand through his hair, steeling his face. dark eyes reflected confusion and dissapproval, but he couldn't help but giggle at the franticness of their running. i wonder what happened to make them like this, onyx thought, a tiny smile breaking across his lips.