View Single Post
Old February 12th, 2018, 02:02 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Special Edition Character Art

Hey everyone!

I thought I'd share some Main Clan character art (sketches) that Rose has done recently, along with some quotes from a handful characters set to appear in the novel. These sketches were made to help us envision the leaders as we kept working on the special edition.

If you don't want spoilers, it's simple: don't click the spoilers. They WILL contain the original WCO leaders (and names/ranks of characters), as written in the special edition, plus a bit of vague plot-related things.

In the future we plan on sharing short excerpts from the upcoming special edition to those who purchased the Tiger package! But for now, enjoy the...

Original Clan Leaders:

B A D G E R S T A R
"Badgerstar is the sweetest cat around, and she obviously cares deeply about her Clan. I don't know where ThunderClan would be without her strength and commitment, but I like to think we've become the fiercest Clan the forest has ever seen because of her."
- Acornblaze, warrior of ThunderClan

"To be honest, she scares me. Haven't you heard the rumors? It's probably nothing more than a legend, but.. supposedly, she killed a badger and has since declared herself Badgerstar."
- Reedcloud, medicine cat of RiverClan

C O Y O T E S T A R
"Hardly a leader, if you ask me. Making this.. ShadowClan was a mistake, nothing more than an impulsive act of defiance, and it won't be long until my brother realizes. He'll come crawling back to RiverClan, just give it time."
- Harestar, leader of RiverClan

"He's absolutely fearless. Maybe a little reckless, but what can I say? Coyotestar knows what he's doing and deserves every life StarClan granted him."
- Echoheart, deputy of ShadowClan

H A R E S T A R
"He's fair-minded and calm. Acts moons older than he actually is. Of course, that doesn't mean he's perfect -- every cat suffers a lapse in judgment from time to time, but Harestar is forgiving and expects the rest of us to be as well."
- Fernpool, warrior of RiverClan

"Although his name may suggest otherwise, I assure you that he has the heart and bravery of a lion. I feel honored to have hunted beside him."
- Burrowstar, leader of WindClan

B U R R O W S T A R
"Considering how laid-back Burrowstar is, I'm not convinced a flood could bother him. He's the smartest cat I know, and I'm proud to call him one of my closest companions. As his deputy, I sometimes fear I will not be able to live up to his legacy, but he inspires me to do my best with each sunrises that passes."
- Graybelly, deputy of WindClan

"I wish I knew why he saw a light in me so many moons ago, but I can't thank him enough for that. Burrowstar has given me the knowledge to help my Clan in ways I couldn't have imagined, not to mention shown me kindness throughout. I'll really miss him when he's gone -- WindClan will never be the same."
- Birchfeather, medicine cat apprentice of RiverClan