View Single Post
Old February 16th, 2018, 10:43 PM
so nasty

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midgefur View Post
Harrierclaw's heart stung at her words. This was a conversation he'd heard before, even growing up, but they weren't something you could get used to easily. He tipped his head at her little nickname but otherwise stayed quiet, listening to his mother's insincere encouragement, only briefly looking up in anticipation when Gorsebird mentioned Appleheart, before she tainted that too. The lilt of her meow of some tom, and homosexual, gave him a pang in the stomach. He hadn't met a tom that he was attracted to, but to Harrierclaw it didn't seem out of the realm of possibility. Now the chance of either seemed to be out of reach. He licked his muzzle.
"Don't worry... I, I have a good feeling about it. Maybe I'll even find someone by Newleaf." He said, trying to put more effort into his reply, but he started floundering, "even if I'm not pure WindClan."
"Well, you better! You know I've already heard some cats spreading rumors about you saying that they've been seeing you at the border with a ThunderClan tom! And, I assured them that my Harrierclaw would never engage in such foul misdoings but, they assured me it was you! Now you must have a very valid reason for this Harrierclaw or I swear to StarClan I will all but, exile you out of the Clan myself!" She spat. In all honesty, Gorsebird knew that the rumors were probably nothing but that rumors, however, at the same time she felt like she had to get mad at Harrierclaw because he was really the only kit that she could get upset at and not feel at least somewhat bad for.

Last edited by Tavvi; February 17th, 2018 at 08:15 AM.