View Single Post
Old February 17th, 2018, 10:48 AM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Fallenpaw couldn't help it she just couldnt she felt so excited so energized after her ceremony had happened she just couldn't calm down . The cream tabby she cat ran into the clearing of her home and was in a series of giggles and laughter she tripped on a pebble and fell down but she still continued to laugh and giggle as she was tumbling forward she landed on her back and her tail was swishing happily .She looked up at the sky noticing the fluffy clouds roll on by her whiskers twitched and smiled wide still on her back she couldn't wait to meet her mentor oh her mother would be so proud if she were here right now! A memory flashed to when she was in the nursery she heard her first roar from the sky which she soon found out was thunder and the crying to be rain , she hid underneath her mother. She wanted to be a great warrior for her . So she will try her best . Fallenpaw stayed on her back for a while just watching the clouds roll on by feeling new I wonder when my mentor will be arriving blazingstar said his name is treefright huh...treefright...does his name mean that trees are afraid of him? Oh starclan I can't wait to meet him he seems amazing already ! @2018 Okapi

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; February 17th, 2018 at 10:52 AM.