View Single Post
Old February 17th, 2018, 10:50 AM
so nasty

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midgefur View Post

For once, his outward expression changed and his nose crinkled in confusion, a ThunderClan tom? The only times he'd ever sat at the border there was when...
"M, Mother," Harrierclaw chuffed, looking over at the torbie, "That was probably Pipitfang, his apprentice keeps popping up in WindClan and he swears he doesn't know anything about it... Even though he's waiting at the border every time." Having realized who they might have been talking about, the tabby calmed down a little, his ruffled fur smoothing out and his tongue much less tied. But he was sure Gorsebird would keep him there if he didn't make a move, so he got to his paws and leaned over trying to touch his nose to her fluffy cheek.
"I'm going out again... I'll catch something juicy for you."
"There's no need love. Stormglare has already taken care of my needs~. And, besides what are you trying to say hmm? That you don't want to spend some time with your lovely mother. The mother who carried you, bore you, nursed you, and put up with your antics for six moons! Dear StarClan, I still am!" Gorsebird chided, not yet ready to let her son go, "You know I do terribly miss you eyass, and it seems like your distancing yourself from me!" She mewed, making sure her tone had sadness and distress sprinkled in.

@Midgefur

Last edited by Tavvi; February 17th, 2018 at 02:28 PM.