View Single Post
Old February 17th, 2018, 02:38 PM

My Mood: In Love

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
"There's no need love. Stormglare has already taken care of my needs~. And, besides what are you trying to say hmm? That you don't want to spend some time with your lovely mother. The mother who carried you, bore you, nursed you, and put up with your antics for six moons! Dear StarClan, I still am!" Gorsebird chided, not yet ready to let her son go, "You know I do terribly miss you eyass, and it seems like your distancing yourself from me!" She mewed, making sure her tone had sadness and distress sprinkled in.

@Midgefur
[ooc: Sorry Opal, I did see it this morning but I hadn't thought of a reply. XD]

The tip of the tom's tail rattled anxiously, but he slowly lowered himself to the ground and tucked his white paws under his chest. He desperately wanted to leave the camp in a cloud of dust, but what was worse, sticking around and listening to Gorsebird's acidic remarks or having to face her anger after running off? StarClan be praised if they sent Larkpaw to come get him. Maybe it was for the best. Harrierclaw tried to calm himself with a few silent, long breaths before looking at his mother and nodding for her to continue.