View Single Post
Old February 17th, 2018, 02:56 PM
so nasty

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midgefur View Post
[ooc: Sorry Opal, I did see it this morning but I hadn't thought of a reply. XD]

The tip of the tom's tail rattled anxiously, but he slowly lowered himself to the ground and tucked his white paws under his chest. He desperately wanted to leave the camp in a cloud of dust, but what was worse, sticking around and listening to Gorsebird's acidic remarks or having to face her anger after running off? StarClan be praised if they sent Larkpaw to come get him. Maybe it was for the best. Harrierclaw tried to calm himself with a few silent, long breaths before looking at his mother and nodding for her to continue.
Gorsebird thought briefly about what she wanted to berat- she meant discuss with her Harrierclaw next. Then she remembered about Larkpaw, his apprentice, "I just can not imagine why in StarClan name, Blazingstar would give you an apprentice! His own daughter no less! When you're hardly a warrior yourself! I mean it's completely unreason-" Gorsebird stop mid-sentence when a flash of pain went through her abdomen causing her to double over and let out a few pained whimpers.

Last edited by Tavvi; February 17th, 2018 at 03:01 PM.