View Single Post
Old February 17th, 2018, 03:32 PM

My Mood: In Love

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
Gorsebird thought briefly about what she wanted to berat- she meant discuss with her Harrierclaw next. Then she remembered about Larkpaw, his apprentice, "I just can not imagine why in StarClan name, Blazingstar would give you an apprentice! His own daughter no less! When you're hardly a warrior yourself! I mean it's completely unreason-" Gorsebird stop mid-sentence when a flash of pain went through her abdomen causing her to double over and let out a few pained whimpers.
Harrierclaw lay there beside his mother, tail wrapped around his side. He wasn't sure whether the momentary silence was something good or bad, but he relished it either way. When Larkpaw's name was brought up, his hazel eyes glanced up at her in his best attempt at and indifferent expression. When Blazingstar had assigned him to Larkpaw, he had beamed so wide he thought his muzzle might fall off. He was apprehensive at first, because Larkpaw seemed so independent already, but the confidence in her that seemed to bring out something better in himself.

When Gorsebird stopped mid-sentence, the warrior whipped his head up to see what was the matter. At the sight of her pained face, Harrierclaw scrambled to his paws.
"Mom?! What's wrong, where are you hurt?"