Thread: Kit Corrals
View Single Post
Old September 7th, 2023, 07:36 PM

Status: Did you know that Goldfish actually have memories of up to 3 years?
Bump Policy: Honestly, whenever. I most likely forgot about it as I have the attention span on a goldfish
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: Kit Corrals

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alchemist Kitsune View Post

| Snowybreeze |

Duskkit was quick to respond, her excitement causing a small purr to bubble up in Snowybreeze's chest. Unfortunately, it seemed poor Cloverkit was a bit shyer. The Maine Coon mix hoped he wasn't one of the little ones intimidated by his bigger size. If memory served him right, there had been some like that in the past. He always felt terrible afterwards, wishing there was something he could do to help but... unfortunately, he could not control his size.

Deciding to give the kit some time to collect his nerves, he focused his attention on the orange and white molly instead. "Yes! That is. Very good! Rabbits. And hares. Are both. Similar prey. That is hunted. In WindClan's. Territory. Knowing. The difference. Between the two. However. Is a must. For. You see. Rabbits. They hide. In burrows. Usually graze. Not too far. From where they could hide. But hares? They do not. Have hidey. Holes. Instead. They can run. Much faster. Than even cats. So. Despite being. The fastest. Of clans. Even a WindClan. Cat. Should know. A proper crouch. For hunting. Now. Have you? Ever practiced? A crouch? Before?" the young warrior asked, tilting his head questioningly as he looked at the kits before him.

-

@xavier. [Cloverkit] | @Ladiebugg [Duskkit]
| Small bump for Cloverkit! Next response will be coming faster. Sorry for the wait. |

(Xavier feel free to get in here, Dusk just has a lot of energy)

'Oh! Oh! Yeah!'

The kit demonstrated a very sloppy hunting crouch, giggling