Thread: Kit Corrals
View Single Post
Old September 12th, 2023, 10:37 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: Kit Corrals

| Snowybreeze |

The young kit's form improved so much with just a single explanation. It was awe inspiring, truly. This young nursery dweller would make a fantastic apprentice someday! With a purr of encouragement, Snowybreeze nodded, moving alongside the kit, keeping his steps light and slight to keep in pace with his smaller partner in learning. She would still need to learn, of course. Once out in the field. How to use the wind and the weather to her advantage. How to assess which prey was worth following and what was better left for another day.

But for now? For now she showed promise, and the Maine Coon mix could only hope that this small step was the encouragement she needed to succeed. To make it all the way to warriorhood. So few of his clanmates did. So many clanmates had been apprentices with him, yet so few had managed to reach the end goal alongside him. With any luck, Twilightstar would choose the perfect mentor for this young molly, and she wouldn't fall into the traps that plagued so many others that had come before her in her own path through life.

"That is. Very. Very good. I am. So proud. Such. Improvement. Yes. I believe. That with this crouch. As long as. You keep. Practicing. You will do. Wonderfully. Once you finally. Go out. On your first. Hunt," the gentle giant mewed, lifting himself from his crouch. "Now. I believe that. With this. You will have. An easier time. Come apprenticeship. It has. Been. A fun. Lesson. Today. Thank you. Very much. For keeping me. Such lovely. Company. Take care. Little one."

-

@Ladiebugg [Duskkit]
| Lesson has been finished! Duskkit has passed her Basic Hunting class. |

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios