Old January 3rd, 2024, 06:03 AM
silly little guy

Bump Policy: 72 hrs!
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: Reaching Stones Valley

purrks: herbal knowledge tier 2, agatha kitty, just a scratch [PERM]
190/200

---

The young healer blinks when she's told to stay put. For someone so protective, he sure was nervous. Guess she could understand that feeling well enough. Nonetheless, he says he's going in, so she nods to him in understanding before beginning to glance about for the last item on their list.

"Just be careful. Grab it quick. I'm gonna look for juniper berries." She meows around the bundle of leaves in her maw. And with that she turns her attention to the rest of the fenced in space to begin her search.

Twolegs sure were smart for planting their herbs around their den. Catmint still in her jaw, she makes her way over to neatly trimmed bushes, sniffing at each one to try and discern the familiar scent of juniper. It doesn't take her long to find a few hedges baring their fruit, tail raised high with an excited trill when she makes her discovery. Setting the catmint down, she gets to work chewing through branches. She's gathered all she can carry at this point, so her attention returns to the door in which the Lionheart would have disappeared into, hoping he was alright...

[ +2 juniper berry branches (20 berries) ]

nightspark | @Red Dawn

" oh the places you'll go, little love of mine "
character bios.
gif of cloverhoney by @/ramen !