View Single Post
Old December 12th, 2017, 08:39 AM
♡♡♡

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhantomRiderYT View Post
Hareflight looked out over the serene water, feeling an immediate sense of calm. She padded forward to stand behind EaglePelt. She noticed him beckoning her to drink and did so, lowering her head to lap up the cool, refreshing liquid. She drank until she had her fill, then looked out once again at the still water, twitching her ears and purring, "Isn't it beautiful? I just love how calm it makes me feel. Water has always had that effect on me." She turned her eyes to her companion, waiting for a response.
The blind tom lifted his head, swiping his tongue over his maw to remove any traces of water from his whiskers. He settled on the shore, tucking his forepaws underneath his chest, gesturing with his tail for her to settle beside him. Then he turned his sightless gaze out over the water, feeling at peace listening to the lake lapping along the bank.
EaglePelt flicked an ear at her words. ''It would be beautiful if I could see it'' he meowed bitterly. Then, in a softer, more shy mew, he asked ''Would you... Would you describe it to me?''

♡ character page wip ♡