Thread: DawnClan
View Single Post
Old November 21st, 2017, 07:59 AM
Moss, Mk, Micaiah...

My Mood: Breezy
Default DawnClan

Hello, everybody! So, this clan is brand new, and I did once have another clan called CloudClan. That eventually got archived since it wasn't used for a very long time (I was inactive sorry). So this DawnClan will be a brand new clan that I am creating and just bringing back that old feel I got from CloudClan.

Important note(s): 1: This thread is for joining DawnClan. No role-playing will be done here. If you already have a character, please only roleplay in the 'roleplay thread' here: http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...328#post427328
2: If you are joining, please be a warrior/queen. Thanks!

Form:

Name:
Dislikes:
Worst Fears:
Appearance:
Short backstory:
Desired Rank:
Skills:
If Apprentice, Future Warrior Name:

So, of course, we'll need rules:
1: No foul language, insults, or otherwise harassment. These rules are general all-around site rules, and if broken the offender will get in trouble with the website's staff. DawnClan will have nothing to do with it, but reminding possible members is not only helpful for the role-players, but ensures they will be little to no drama.
2: You must ASK (PM or VM Mossfower) before appointing your character a high rank (Medicine cat, medicine cat apprentice, leader, deputy). I will judge based on your characters time here (depending), skill and if their are others hoping for the role.
3: You must ASK (PM or VM Mossflower) before your character has kits. The reason for this is that sometimes they'll be too many cats in the clan and their is no room for more kits. I will keep your request until we can take more cats (E.g., cat death, exile, user quits) and then PM you when your character may have kittens. Just make sure to tell me the father!
4: Realism is something I take very seriously. Please limit your pelt colors to: Brown, brown tabby, black, black tabby, gray, gray tabby, calico, tortoiseshell, white, red-brown, red-brown tabby, gray-white, gray-white tabby. Markings are white or black paws, ears, ear tips, tail tip, tail rings, or spots. Eyes colors are green, blue, brown, amber, and yellow. Two different color eyes are only allowed with yellow and brown, green and blue, and blue and yellow. If you are interested in another color, contact Mossflower (PM or VM) and ask. Sorry for being so picky, but this is important to me!

What happens if you break the rules?
If you have a high rank, that rank will be taken away from the offender and given to a more suitable character. If you do not, you will lose privileges: Having kittens, obtaining high ranks, and having two color eyes for a certain amount of time or permanently, depending. You might also get in trouble with the website's staff for Rule 1.

Territory:
Mostly forest, river where cats swim.
Prey:
Fish, voles, thrush, wren, finch, raven, blackbird, mouse, rabbit (rarely), and frogs.

Current Ranks:
Leader: Flamestar (Flamefoot)
Deputy: Frostwater
Medicine Cat: Burningice
Medicine Cat Apprentice: (Open)
Warriors: Blacksky, Wildflower, Irisgaze, Stormpelt
Queens: (Open)
Kittens: (Open)
Apprentices: Darkpaw, Fawnpaw, Mistpaw

Thank you for checking the clan out, and I hope you'll join us.
Like maybe not your dream job, but a really solid second choice with a smaller salary
And I know one day you'll meet a girl
I bet she'll be dumb, and average looking
so when I compare myself to her I won't feel so sad about what we might've had
That would make me happy!
~~~Happy by Beth Crowley~~~

Last edited by Calliecat; November 29th, 2017 at 08:42 PM.