Thread: [Multi-Faction] A kit per clan
View Single Post
Old February 20th, 2024, 08:57 PM

Bump Policy: After a week!
My Mood: Busy
Default Re: A kit per clan

Kit wanted: Twilight/Shadedkit
Pronouns/Gender planned: She/her, Female
Changes: Not much, except that I want to make her a naive little fella. Perhaps she is forgetting and very easily confused. I believe that maybe she would have been scared and frightened when she was first abandoned at ShadowClan territory until she was taken back by a warrior, and then cared for by a queen. She would've felt safe and slowly forgot her old life and become her usual optimistic self. She'd be one angelic and way too soft or friendly, and could easily be bullied despite always having a brightening spirit. When she meets her mother or siblings again, she would feel familiar, but unsure of who they are. I believe she'd easily be manipulated in any way possible. She would either be very hopelessly romantic (and loyal to anyone close to her and ShadowClan), or else be very uninterested and aim to leave or do something else that she had ambitions for.
Also, can she have light yellow eyes instead of amber? So it quite fits her original name Twilight, where in the shadowy dark pelt of hers there's something bright (though she already had a burning soul)
Other: I'm new, still searching for a first character! Hopefully that is acceptable ;w;
Mention me: @TheRadioDemon

Last edited by Blazing; February 22nd, 2024 at 06:04 PM.