Thread: Lionsbeach
View Single Post
Old December 18th, 2019, 05:07 PM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: Lionsbeach

[ @Casper ]

"...So you see that ledge up there?" Fawnsqueak asked and tipped his head toward a space that jutted from the cliff, a little cavern with not much else visible at this angle to his relief. He and Pigeonpaw had arrived on the newly-claimed Lionsbeach after a brief walk from RiverClan camp, luckily uneventful. "That's kind of what I meant when I said I hadn't been around. I was sort of there." A cough, self-conscious. "Stuck, mostly. I... don't really think that qualifies as doing warrior things." With a sudden clarity, he turned to Pigeonpaw to comment, "Honestly, I'm guessing you were doing more, uh, 'warrior-appropriate' activities than I have been." Fawnsqueak was thoughtful as he surveyed her, gaze softening in sympathy and guilt--she deserved the title more than he did.

He peered to the sky and marveled at the evening colors bleeding together in bright red-orange, the last glimmer of the day before the stars became fully visible. "I'm glad you were kind enough to let me bring you out here," he admitted, sheepish at the confession. "It's just... really pretty, y'know? And-- and it's even better with you, so yeah." Fawnsqueak felt warmth collecting under his pelt and was quick to continue, "Earlier, you said something about... Birchs..step? Who is that, anyway? ..Your mentor?" It was his sole shot in the dark since he knew Pigeonpaw's parents weren't in the picture anymore.

everything about us is going to be wonderful

Last edited by Fawn; December 18th, 2019 at 05:08 PM.