View Single Post
Old October 30th, 2017, 05:20 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Default Re: StarClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarwings View Post

Talonfang nodded, tears had disappeared from her eyes but they were still a bit red. She tried to remember what is was like before Sproutwhisker, what is was like to not have any emotion. She straightened her posture. She had to be strong for her thriving family.
“You came into my son’s life shortly after I died, so you know how hard these things can hit him.” Ripplewhisker mentioned to Talonfang as he came to a halt, sitting down in front of a small sparkling pond with a low sigh coming from his parted jaws now, “It is our job as his mate and his father to make sure he lives for your kittens. He needs strength and support, but somehow, I can already sense that there will soon be support for him in this difficult time.” As he said this, the large maine coon gazed down into the clear, shining water for a moment with a pensive look on his maw, watching the Riverclan nursery den with his tail swishing behind him back and forth. He needed to be strong for everyone right now, especially Sproutwhisker. A quiet, almost relaxing breeze shifted through the Starclan hunting grounds, ruffling his thick pelt for fur as it almost seemed to be an act to calm his nerves and worries for the time-being.