View Single Post
Old November 23rd, 2017, 09:19 AM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Default What are you thankful for?

Hey everyone!
So if you didn't already know today is ~Thankgiving~ for the United States, but everyone is welcome to share on this thread! <3 Ok so, Go ahead n list down what you're thankful for, it can be just about anything you want : )

I'll start off n go ahead n say that I'm incredibly thankful I found this site. I've met a lot of really awesome people and I'm super thankful that I've made friends w/ most of them!! You each get a personalized message B) <3

s/o to:

@goose:
Truthfully, you were the first person on the site I felt comfortable interacting and roleplaying with. You're an amazing writer!! I couldn't have been more thankful that we met and that I was about to settle into the community better with your help <3 We haven't talked much, but make sure to give yourself a break and take care of yourself. Keep your spirits up and always keep a hold onto your own life!!! <3 Thankful that we met and became friends!

@woly:
You are so creative and talented! I know we haven't been friends for a super long time, but I always enjoy talking to you and being able to roleplay with you! Keep fightin' the good gay fight and make sure to give yourself a break on here and in real-life you butt. You deserve all the love and affection in the world because you have an amazing heart. I know I can always come to you if I need to talk and I want you to know that you can always come to me if you have any issues! Thankful for an amazing friend!

@Suspiciousmindz:
Sus! You need to make a discord so we can talk more often ( > : ( ) since cbox is gone, but talking to you is always fun and I know I can come to you when I need adulting advice ;w; ! Even though we're the same age, I look up to like your the mom friend and I want you to know I'm incredibly thankful that we've met and that you've been allowed to experience so many opportunities on-site and off! Keep doing your best and never let anyone tell you that you aren't awesome! Thankful to have met you!

@Spikez;:
This is so over due, but I want you to know that I'm incredibly thankful to have met you even if we aren't super close. Your company is always enjoyable and you're such a good person to be around! You're intelligent, thoughtful, and talented so don't doubt yourself so much!! ;w; If you ever feel the need to talk just yell at me, I'm always around, so don't hesitate <3 Thankful that we hang out and talk!!

@Charmer:
Of course, an honorable mention!! I know we aren't close, but Charmer, you are so sweet and kind; you have such a good heart! Roleplaying with you is a blast and I look forward to doing more in the future. Thank you for continuing to make the site such an awesome place to be and always keep your head up!

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart

Last edited by Dust; November 23rd, 2017 at 12:44 PM.