View Single Post
Old November 23rd, 2017, 11:33 AM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: What are you thankful for?

okay so i'm thankful for all of my friends. they've helped me through some pretty rough times and allowed me to pick myself up off the ground, sometimes even grabbing my hand and dragging me to my feet.

i'm thankful for my kitty luna. we've only had her fot a few months, but they've certainly been brighter with her around. of course, she doesn't replace my old cat bella, who i am very thankful for being with us until it was time for her to rest in an eternal sleep. i love my hamster suki and my turtle tyrion, too. all of my pets bring me happiness.

she doesn't get on here very much anymore, but i'm thankful for @hearken. she's been my friend for a little while now and i love her to death. i can't even begin to describe how much i love that she's in my life. have a happy thanksgiving, dork.

i'm thankful for my parents. although they get on my nerves at times, i still love 'em and i'm glad they brought me into this world. even if it's a little crappy at times.

i'm thankful for every single hardworking author out there bringing us the joy of books so we have stories to read.

and, i'm thankful for all of you guys. it's nearly impossible to put into words about how much i love this site. tomorrow is my two year anniversary, actual. i can't believe how far this site has come.

also, i'm thankful for my mum's cooking, haha.

honorable mentions;
@hearken; @Duststorm; @meraki; @starfall; @Agnate; @PokeCat;

aahh sorry if i forgot anyone, you're all important !!!!

Last edited by lio; November 23rd, 2017 at 11:35 AM.