View Single Post
Old October 22nd, 2017, 12:22 PM
It's a double rainbow

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: DRAGONCLAN powerplay

Quote:
Originally Posted by littledragon0625 View Post

"of course" dragonstar said smiling, her first time showing a cat the camp! with a flick of her tail she pointed to the large rock" thats the leader's den my den. and thats the warriors den in the caver" she said pointing to the cave."the fallen tree on the left is the nursery and the right med cat den.the bush next to the med cat den is the elders den and the hole covered by plants is the app. den i plan to have brambles covering to gaps and to keep wind out" dragonstar explained."we should get some moss its getting late and we can go hunt it the morning oh and i know someone who may want to join the clan" dragonstar said walking out of the camp tiredly.
After Dragonstar enthusiastically told her what each parts of the camp were for, Magpiepaw found herself feeling a little more at home. The fact the den she was supposed to sleep in could let some gusts of wind inside it was a little upsetting, but she quickly looked on the bright side and figured she could always cover the holes up with some moss for the time being.
Speaking of moss, she heard Dragonstar talk about collecting some of it, and Magpiepaw was about to dash to a humid part of the forest to get some, but stopped at the other things her new leader said.
Yes ! Hunting would be great ! I love hunting !” She meowed happily, to the point where she almost purred, but restrained herself in fear of making a mouse-brain out of herself. “Oh, and, could you tell me who is that cat that might join us is ?” She asked, trotting to be at Dragonstar's level, before noticing how tired the Dragonclan leader looked. “If you're feeling up to it, of course ...
In the meantime, she made it her mission to take in her surroundings and try and find some moss.