View Single Post
Old October 14th, 2016, 11:16 AM
Majesty

My Mood: Queenly
Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero to Hero View Post
Surgestorm startled when he felt Stormkit run into him, having to hold in a surprised yelp. "Ah, it's alright!" He meowed in response, letting out a light hearted chuckle. "You just surprised me!" The tom's gaze turned concerned when he saw her licking it paw, seeing that a claw was missing. "Ah, are you hurt?" He asked, pointing to the paw with his tail. Without waiting for a response, he turned back toward the herb storage he had been sorting minutes before and grabbed a bit of comfrey root to chew up.
Stormkit winced. "I tore my claw earlier. Is it okay if I put wet moss on it to soak up the blood? Would anything else work better? The storm grey kit seemed interested in medicine cat ways. Her gold eyes sparkled in the light. She started licking her claw again, and looked at the medicine cat. "What are you chewing?" she mewed. "Wait... is that... dock? No! It's comfrey! I saw you using it before." Her golden eyes had lighten up with interest.

"We cannot change our destiny. We just have to have the courage to know what it is, and accept it." -Cinderpelt
[/COLOR]