Thread: Streamclan
View Single Post
Old December 11th, 2017, 06:01 PM
Why r u reading this? :O

My Mood: Bored

Default Re: Streamclan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
Twigstar lept out of his den and halted in the center of the clearing. He gazed around, ears pricked as he listened. Nothing. He noticed that not many cats were out and around.
Most might be sleeping. The leader noticed that his deputy was organizing patrols. He silently bounded over and stood next to her,
watching with interest.

Honeyblossom padded out of her den, stepping lightly. She made her way across the clearing and to the kill pile. She plucked a crow and bounded across the clearing once more to find a place to eat.

When she had finished she swiped her tounges around her lips. Honeyblossom then can over to the deputy. "Oh! I could go!"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ennard View Post

Splashpool looked at Sparrowwing with a friendly smile. "Okay! We'll wait for at least two more people." she replied with a dip of her head. The she-cat looked around a bit in case any more cats wanted to go hep on the hunting patrol.
Sparrowwing greeted Honeyblossom with a dip of his head, he turned back to Splashpool, ``Sure.`` He mewed and while waiting he started to groom his fur sense it was ruffled from his sleep.

Last edited by Mystic; December 11th, 2017 at 06:01 PM.