Old December 27th, 2017, 10:24 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Quotes from my ocs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post
Do one from smile to tide!
Smile to Tide:
Ahh believe it or not my love. Deadmind kinda foretold our little love, he told me that I would meet someone. Someone whose very smile will me hard like the waves of the ocean. How right he was. Despite our smiles forced upon our face and the same... ugly scars we both bear. We somehow fell for each other and that amazes me. Why? Because I’m a fool, a flirt with a fake smile permanently on my face but yet... yours despite being like mine it’s so much... how to say better than my smile. yours held a glow, something warm something so god damn adorable I just can’t think of a word to describe it! It’s just... so amazing... When we first met Sasuke came to me on that day telling me about some new guy that reminded him of me, of course I’m going to be honest here. I was upset about it but I agreed to meet you.... I was speechless and so were you. We stared at each other for a minute than we both ended up smiling. God I never spoke to someone so fast and you were also amazed! My heart beated so fast and somehow I ended up telling you everything how I got these scars and all that and you too ended up telling me! You just hit me right there like a tidal wave! .... I never... felt so happy. After that I immediately broke it off with black widow and ended up speaking to you more day by day my mind raced asking questions like: should I tell her? Or should I just confess or is it too soon? And so much more... I fell in love with you harder than the waves that hit the land.
I’m so thankful for this smile since it’s hides... most of my blushing because of you because damn.... I’ve never fallen in love so hard than I have for you.
I love you tide... and this time I mean it with a real smile just for you.

Last edited by panchiko; January 7th, 2024 at 02:51 PM.