View Single Post
Old March 30th, 2024, 06:39 PM
Loyal Rat Follower

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Daring

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonraven View Post

Dustbunny felt a little bad for judging Whisperingpaw based on his appearance, he was truly very sweet. She'd make up for her terrible judgment call by teaching him how to better hunt with this patrol. The brown she-cat padded out straight into the territory. Most of the usual hunting places were off-limits and she scented Crowtooth's patrol heading towards Sunset Grove, so she'd just have to see what they could find in the territory.

Instead of scenting the air, the she-cat padded past different holes, sniffing around them, until she found the fresh scent of a rabbit coming out of one of them. "Whisperingpaw," Dustbunny meowed. "I'm going to flush out a rabbit from here, I need you to catch it when it comes out. Once we're done we can head in and see if we can find any vole or mice down here." Dustbunny told him.

She was used to chasing down her prey through the tunnels, but as Whisperingpaw didn't have the routes in the tunnels and did not have enough experience, it didn't make sense to use her usual methods. So she'll take a leaf out of a lesson from Crowtooth instead.
@ChaosBringer.

Whisperingpaw(141/100)
Beefed Up T1 [ACTIVE] Survival Instincts[ACTIVE] Just a Scratch

Whisperingpaw padded alongside Dustbunny quietly, his eyes scanning the area around them. He smelt a bunch of other Windclan cats, and one of them was Crowtooth. Whisperingpaw tilted his head softly as Dustbunny walked past some holes. At the sound of his name and instructions, the young tom nodded and backed slightly away from the hole and crouched down.

'First rabbit hunting lesson.' Whisperingpaw thought with excitment, his eyes fixed on the hole where he thought the rabbit was gonna some out of.

PLEASE KNOW THAT MY CHARACTERS HAVE VERY DIFFERENT VIEWS AND OPINIONS THAN ME!! And that they may think or act in ways you might not deem acceptable, but I do not think or act in these ways.

Pronouns page