View Single Post
Old January 25th, 2018, 04:14 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau View Post
Dovecoo had no idea whether Honeythistle noticed he displeasure or not, but couldn’t focus on that for long. Her thoughts swept along in their usual pattern, or lack thereof. The queen purred when Honeythistle nestled closer to her and moved her head along his side to reach the fur towards the back. The feeling of his tail on her back and of the sharing tongues brought another purr from her chest. Dovecoo had gotten better at picking up signs that a conversation was teasing or sarcastic. She didn’t quite catch Honeythistle’s teasing tone and answered earnestly, “Yes, the whole morning! Did you miss me?” The molly lovingly nuzzled Honeythistle’s chin and moved her grooming to his neck, flattening down the ruffled pieces of fur that resides there.
Honeythistle reciprocated Dovecoo’s purr, relishing in the feeling of her tongue grooming his pelt. Honeythistle calmly returned the favor. His tongue gently caressed the top of Dovecoo’s head upon her words. He was joking with her, but her voice was very sincere. “More than you’ll ever know.” He chuckled, then leaned his head down to smooth her chest fur with his tongue. While she flattened the ruffled pieces of fur around his neck, he moved his head upward to go through her silky fur. Even if her pelt was already clean, and he could smell her sweet scent. Like the flowers of her nest. As he worked his way up, he swiftly licked her on the cheek, almost bashfully. Honeythistle had nothing to be bashful about as he was never embarrassed in sharing affection with those he loved. “You’re kinda hard to miss, if I’m being honest. You’re always a thought across my mind. Even when I don’t want to think about you; you’re still there!” Honeythistle exclaimed. He was being playful, but he had thought about Dovecoo as frequently as his other mates. A part of him just loved to flirt with the snowy feline. “You know it drives me nuts,” He exasperated, letting out an exhale of breath. Then, lifted his head to lay it on top of hers. He groomed the fur there, purring loudly. As he thought about her throughout his day, he was more happier to have the real version snuggled against him and returning his affections.