View Single Post
Old February 20th, 2018, 08:08 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: SkyClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post
Embershade couldn't help but laugh. He couldn't remember if he was ever this energetic,"Well.. If you say so..." He paused for effect,"One day, I was walking through the forest, on hunting patrol. I had just gotten the scent of rabbit, when I smelt something else on the trail. I ignored it and kept going, thinking it must be another piece of prey," he glanced at Cardinalkit's huge brown eyes and grinned,"when I was just about to catch the rabbit when it hard away and I smelt the scent again. But this time stronger. Can you guess what it was?" He leaned closer and whispered the last question.
Her eyes widened even more then last time it could very well be a rogue he had caught the scent of she's heard of rogues and loners . But she has caught word of huge monsters from other warriors and possibly apprentices she gulped and took a guess " a Rogue??? Maybe a monster ??? I've overheard some warriors say something about monsters ... " she meowed her voice had a bit of fear in it but curious none the less she leaned forward and her ears pointed towards her dad

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )