Default Re: It hasn't ended, has it? Sign-ups {Gravity Falls}

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leechblood View Post
Name: Julian Heckroth
Role: A young boy intrested by gravity falls
Looks: An avarge looking male black haired Brown eyed a bit short for his age
Personality: Fun loving, curious, and knowlagable
{If a creature}Species: Human
Other: Like to make odd contraption perhaps one day they will come in use like the 15 treaded tooth floss grapleing hook! (I took him many hours to make it and many day to get enough tooth floss.)
Also I don't think gravity falls is very normal and also with so much magic I think that maybe somethings that came from undertale could come in link with the world of gravity falls but that is my oppinion.
When applying the term 'normal' to Gravity Falls, I meant the regular world the show portrays. The point I was trying to get at is that Gravity Falls is it's own thing; it's universe doesn't interact with Undertale's in any way. There isn't any similarities between how the magic works in the two universes, nor is there any importance in souls. While one could argue that Undertale could be in an alternate dimension, there isn't any way that they would interact unless Stanford rebuilds his portal and specifically connects with the Undertale universe. It would be more likely for Rick and Morty to cross over with Gravity Falls, rather than Undertale.