View Single Post
Old February 18th, 2018, 03:34 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by king kaleb! View Post
daydream pressed cobwebs into the toms side gently, slowly ebbing away the bleeding. they put pressure on the wounds softly with their dainty paws. he was losing blood fast, but daydream was working faster, soon the bleeding in his wounds stopped long enough for them to start cleaning them with their tongue, rasping over the fox bitten injuries to clean them before treatment. not cleaning the wounds meant a probability for infection. "I need you to stay awake for me. keep your eyes open no matter how tired."

"Are you saying our leader used to attack kits?" the enby questioned, narrowing their eyes. but, after all, what was to be expected from a kit who was abused all of their life. "Why dont we go see him our selves, then? ill be with you the whole time to make sure nothing happens."

"Possibly, ill treat it as a sprain or you possibly pulling a mussel. with all the fighting thats been going on recently it wouldnt be a surprise." they mewed, amber eyes looking over their stock of herbs and picking up comfery root and dandelion. both good for joints and as a pain killer almost in a way. it would dull the pain by a lot without using poppyseeds, which only dulled pain and made a cat tired. They picked up the root, padding back to where halfgaze was sitting and settlign themselves next to her, starting to chew up the root so they could lick it into her fur. it would seep into the pours of the skin and help with the joints that way. "I would suggest to take the rest of the day, and possibly tomorrow off as a break. just to let the poultice im going to apply settle in. if you rest your joints with this ointment on, youll feel like a kit again."
Soaringkit wanted to give a smartalic comment, but was use to being punished for it so she mumbled,” I wouldn’t know I’ve only existed for two moons.” She sighed,” I guess as long as you promise that if Goldenstar attacks me you’ll fight for me against Goldenstar.” She meowed nervously.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here