View Single Post
Old February 18th, 2018, 05:10 PM
Sugar Pine 7

My Mood: Happy

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viper View Post

The short-haired Abassyian grinned, eyes meeting the tom's as he found a disgusting rat in the pile. She continued to search the pile for a thrush or mouse. Perking an ear at the tom's words, she looked up for a moment, her eyes meeting Ashnose's sparkling amber ones. "A thrush. Starclan must have known I wanted one." She said, slightly joking. She paused a minute, noticing something under a different piece of prey. The she-cat waved her tail, silently motioning to the tom to wait a moment. Willowtail found a small mouse, likely due to the current chilly weather.

She padded over to the tom, dropping the fresh-kill on his paws. "And they knew about your mouse too." She smiled lightly, looking at the tom. She was happy he found her a thrush, even if it meant digging under a smelly rat. She picked up the small bird and padded to a shady spot under a tree, making a circle around the spot before sitting down.

The young molly settled down, laying the bird on her paws. She looked back over to her denmate, wondering if he'd come over to eat his fresh-kill under the shade of the tree or not. The young warrior curled her tail around her and blinked a moment, looking around. A lot more cats were up now and moving around. She yawned at the thought of all those cats waking up.
@Thistledawn
[ So so so so so sorry about the super late response!! I was sick for awhile and then I guess I lost track of this rp.]

Ashnose smiled at the she-cat, knowing she was joking, but he believed her words to be true. As she pulled out a mouse for him he didn't doubt for a second that it was today's blessing from StarClan. He also took it as a sign about his and Willowfur's friendship. Perhaps he was looking for a meaning that wasn't there, but he believed StarClan was telling them that the two of them would have a great relationship together. They had gotten along well so far, so what else could it mean?

"Alright!" The tom exclaimed with bunches of excitement, his mouth watering already. His tail was practically wagging like a dog's. Ashnose picked up the mouse between his jaws (which didn't help his drooling problem) and followed a little bit behind Willowfur to where she sat. Once he had sat down and gotten comfortable, he closed his amber eyes for a moment and thanked StarClan for the meal- his favorite meal at that. Once he finished, Ashnose did not hesitate to dig into his mouse. He sighed with his mouth full, "This is so good."Though a mouse was a small piece of prey, it filled Ashnose's hungry belly and put some weight in his stomach. It hadn't taken him too long to finish his meal. The tom casted his amber gaze towards his Clanmate, suddenly realizing how bad mannered he looked. "Whoops! I must have looked like a starving fox just then!" He joked.

Please check out my finder for my cats!

+Feel free to leave me a VM if I haven't responded to our RP within 4 days+

Profile pic