View Single Post
Old January 20th, 2018, 11:45 AM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: Whisper of death [ Limited - Horror ]

Olivia fluttered her eyes open and surveyed the area around her. She mumbled incoherently before realizing she was tied up. Suddenly she could feel her heart beating loudly in her chest and she began to shake, scared out of her mind. "Oh God, I'm going to die here, aren't I?" Oliva whispered and once again looked at the forest around her. She gulped and looked around for anything that could aid her in her escape. She reached out her leg and attempted to pull a tree branch from the ground closer to her, but it was inches out of her reach. Her eyes darted around, looking for any sharp stick within her grasp, but there were none that she could see. Her arms couldn't bend enough to reach the rope, and it was tied too tight to slip out of. She began to shrug her shoulders, attempting to loosen the rope when she noticed that as she moved, the rope was sawed away by the tree trunk. "Please work," Olivia pleaded, and moved around as much as she could. Can't scream. What if the person who did this is around here? If I call for help they'll kill me. My only goal is survival. After a few minutes she paused, exhausted by her efforts. In the meantime, she tried to piece together her memories to see if she could glean any useful information.