View Single Post
Old January 21st, 2018, 05:35 AM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Whisper of death [ Limited - Horror ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
Hades laughs softly “ whatever you say-“ he cuts himself off hearing a woman voice and this somehow annoyed him. He always was picky about the ones he choose to play with. He looks at sage seeing his reaction to it than smiles. “ that your girl. Pity here I thought you were gay. Well I just wanted to say hi but now-“ he looks at Cayden and smiles softly “ I’ve found someone better but names hades if we’re in hell might as well get some friends right?” He Says as he begins to walk up to Cayden and begins to check his pockets for something than begans to feel his shoes a bit soon he find something and begins to pull out a knife and begins to cute to rope that tied Cayden. “ there you go cutie. Names hades need some help getting up?” He asks kindly and playfully with a slight wink.
Cayden slipped forward once he was cut free, having actually expected to be stabbed. Pushing himself backwards, he hit his head against the tree he had been attached to, now a flustered mess. Forcing himself to breathe evenly, he looked at Hades. “Cayden.” He said, rubbing his arms and legs, both of them slightly sore from being stuck and tied to his body. That was when he realized he was on the ground. Yeah, okay, that was awkward he muttered in his head. “Yeah, I’d suppose that’d be nice,” he muttered, now trying to push himself up. Wink. one thing that he noticed made him tense up for a moment, before forcing himself to think about trying to push himself up instead, preferring not to be in a clump of dirt and pine needles on the ground.