View Single Post
Old November 28th, 2017, 10:44 PM
I shall be very inactive

My Mood: Amazed

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix Flames View Post

"I can show you where the medicine cat den, the leader's den, and the elders den is.", Brightpaw said. "Come on.", the grayish brown and white apprentice said. "Brightpaw!", a voice said. "Nevermind,
Minnowkit. I'll show you later. My mentor is calling me."
, Brightpaw flicked her tail, padding across the clearing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crybaby (At the Disco) View Post
"O-Oh. Okay..see you later..m-maybe." She mumbled softly, before blinking. What now? Now she was alone, almost vulnerable. Minnowkit walked hurriedly towards her family members, as they made her feel a bit more safe in the large-ness of the clearing. "That was Brightpaw. S-She's nice." She mumbled, shrugging. She was a bit disappointed Brightpaw had to leave, but she also understood why.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silentshade View Post
Adderkit turned his small brown and white head to make sure his father was around. Silently, the little tom stalked forward, until he was about a mouse length from his target: his father's tail. "Take that you evil fox!" he shouted, leaping. He landed off balance, and had misjudged the distance, so he ended up skidding a little ways in front of his 'enemy'. Nonetheless he put a paw on top of his Father's tail and then flipped up on his back, batted at it with his paws.
i can't wait to be an Apprentice, I wonder who will be my mentor. I hope they're fun, and nice. I don't want a mean mentor. Who was dad's mentor? Who was Mom's?
Stoneheart yelped in surprise. Adderkit had attacked his tail! He shook his head and tried to remember a time when he was younger that he enjoyed. The answer? None. His father had sucked all the fun out of his earlier years. His father was much worse later on in life. Even now, in death, he is still horrible. Washing his memories away, he came back to the present. "Why the long face, Minnowkit? You'll see your friend again," Stoneheart purred, hoping to make his daughter smile. He stood still and turned his neck to see Adderkit, who was sill happily swatting his tail. He grinned at his only son. He was sure something.

Come check out my forum game!

Last edited by Tigress; November 28th, 2017 at 10:45 PM.