View Single Post
Old March 25th, 2018, 10:08 PM

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Florence + machine View Post
Rileyflower took another bite and nudged it back over to him and swallowed with a twitch of her whiskers " well that's a relief . " she meowed happily it was good knowing that she didn't make starclan angry at her and all that time she thought she did! She was a mouse brain to think that ! Next time though , next time she will win a battle if one ever occurs .then another thought popped up in her mind . When and if another battle happens should she fight? Or should she stay with brokenpaw and protect him from the enemy warrior ? She flicked an ear " hey brokenpaw...if a battle ever happens should I go and fight or stay with you ? " she asked she needed his answer since she couldn't find one herself .

Badgerthroat raised his eyebrow at that " maybe you just haven't looked around in the den enough? There are a lot of warriors in there I'm usually in the back next to a corner . " he meowed that was kinda strange and yet again there are many warriors in there so it would be kinda difficult to see him . But never noticing him? Then he pricked his ears as she said it was about responsibilities and he nodded slowly " yeah....and wars....I wish we didn't have any wars at all. Makes me wanna be a kit again. " he meowed now placing his head on his paws.
Brokenpaw took the last bite and quickly swallowed, this sure had filled a hole! He listened to her, he was glad to know that she wasn't as worried anymore, StarClan would've had to watch over way too many cats if it were the case, he pressed against her and was surprised at what she asked him, he turned his gaze to her and thought for a bit. "In all honesty, I don't want you to fightm losing you would hurt too much and I don't know what I would do without you." He admitted and pressed his nose to her cheek, purring softly, only her scent made him happy, and he didn't know what he would do if he couldn't get more of it, it was somehow calming and he loved it.

---

Cometheart shook her head. "I'm pretty sure you're absent every night, I sleep at the back of the den as well, so I don't find it normal that there's always an empty nest a few lengths away from me." The warrior mewed, she gave him one hell of a look as he said that he wanted to be a kit again, " We all want to go back... But you know, if you don't do what's needed for your clan, we could lose territories, and without one warrior, a war can simply turn against us, my father was the one who thaught me that, a cat's life has no price, and neither does the clan, but sometimes, to keep the clan alive, a life has to be sacrificed." She said, closing her eyes. "And as a ThunderClanner, I'm ready for death, I don't fear others, because with fear comes mistakes, and with mistakes comes death." She added.