View Single Post
Old August 24th, 2018, 08:15 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: August Gathering [Leaders]

The brown tabby listened silently and with a faint smile as the other leaders took turns sharing their clan news, Blazingstar first, then Fallenstar, Goldenstar and Passionstar. His mind was wandering as the clans shared their news, too much for his own liking, but he couldn't help it. There were more important things to focus on than keeping niceties right now. His own mask of cheerfulness was wearing mighty thin and those of his own clan were likely soon to notice.
Only when Thunderclan mentioned the stepping down of their deputy would Grousestar vaguely be brought back to the present, his emerald gaze looking to the area of deputies again. Powdernose, that's right. Wonder what his reasoning was. His gaze would focus back on Passionstar as he finished, giving him a small nod and a slightly more apparent smile.

"And I suppose that leaves me." Clearing his throat, the Skyclan leader would stand with a small flick of his tail and head towards the front of the boulder to get a good view of all of the clan cats below. His gaze would sweep over them once before he would share his own news. "Skyclan is fairing well, there is plenty of prey running among our territory and many new warriors and apprentices have been made. I would like to announce, however, that Shinefang," He would take a small moment to locate his medicine cat, smiling a genuine smile at him before continuing, "Has picked an apprentice. Ringpaw is the new medicine cat apprentice of Skyclan." Dipping his head slightly, he would let out a small breath and return to his spot, the smile fading to a more vague one. A tired one.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?